Контрольные работы по английскому языку
Если вы хотите быстро выучить английский язык, то вам следует делать как можно больше контрольных работ.
I. Перепишите следующие предложения, подчеркните в каждом из них модальный глагол или его эквивалент. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. If you can not find a suitable person for this position in your company you will have to look outside.
2. To hire a new employee a good manager must consider professional qualifications and personal characteristics of a candidate.
3. Any business may have the form of a partnership in such professional fields as medicine, law, accounting.
4. We shall have to hire a new book-keeper.
5. Before setting up my business I had to consult a lawyer.
II. Перепишите предложения, переведите их на русский язык, обращая внимание на разное значение глаголов «to be» и «to have».
1. The accountant is to determine the ways in which the business may grow in future.
2. No expansion or reorganization is planned without the help of the accountant.
3. I shall have a lot of work, preparing income statement and balance sheet.
4. I shall have to work overtime, because I need money.
5. Their partnership was profitable and well-known.
III. Перепишите и переведите письменно следующие предложения, обращая внимание на согласование времен.
1. Не said that he was setting up a partnership.
2. We knew that our accountant had made all necessary records.
3. Our manager thought that he would sign a contract with our partners.
4. They did not know that he lived not far from their office.
IV. Перепишите и письменно переведите на русский язык следующие предложения, обращая внимание на перевод предложений в сослагательном наклонении.
1. If you phoned accounting department you would get all necessary information.
2. I wish she could set up her own business.
3. It would be impossible to examine a financial picture of this firm without these reports.
V. Перепишите следующие предложения; подчеркните Participle I и Participle II. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. This company, distributing some consumer goods, is well-known in our country as one of the best companies.
2. The annual report made by this accountant is perfect.
3. Setting up my own business I consulted a lawyer.
VI. Перепишите следующие предложения, переведите их на русский язык, обращая внимание на перевод инфинитива и герундия. Подчеркните неличные формы глагола.
1. I like his methods of running a corporation.
2. A business corporation is an institution established for the purpose of making profit.
3. Market research helps the producers to predict what the people will want.
VII. Прочтите и письменно переведите текст на русский язык.
A company's share capital is often referred to as equity capital. Part of the company's profit is paid to shareholders as a dividend according to the number of shares they own. If shareholders sell their shares they get more or less than the face value. It depends on the fact if the company is doing well or badly.
If the company needs to raise more capital for expansion it might issue new shares. Often it gives existing shareholders the right to buy these new shares at a low price. This is called rights issue.
If the company wants to turn some of its profit into capital or capitalise some of its profit it can issue new shares at no cost to the existing shareholders. This issue is called bonus or capitalisation issue. Companies often issue such shares instead of paying dividends to the shareholders.
A business must be supplied with finance at the moment it requires. If there is a regular inflow of receipts from sales a regular outflow of payments for the expenses of operation there are serious problems. But in many cases a considerable time must elapse between expenditure and the receipt of income. It is the purpose of financial institutions to assist in the financing of business during this interval. Business companies turn to the capital market and the commercial banks to assist them.
VIII. Письменно ответьте на следующие вопросы по содержанию текста.
1. When are new shares issued by a company?
2. How do companies often pay dividends to the shareholders?
3. When do companies have serious problems with finance?
X. Составьте предложение, переведите:
western, the, common, in, sole, many, proprietorship, is, most, countries.