Контрольные работы по английскому
Контрольные работы по английскому языку необходимо решить точно в срок. Необходимо правильно оформлять контрольные по английскому языку. Если вы не знаете, как оформить контрольную по английскому, то вам необходимо проконсультироваться у преподавателя.
1. Перепишите следующие предложения; подчеркните в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое и определите его видо-временную форму и залог. Переведите предложения на русский язык. В разделе (б) обратите внимание на перевод пассивных конструкций.
а) 1. Today scientists are still looking for the substance as a source of energy.
2. The Mendelyeev system has served for almost 100 years as a key to discovering new elements.
б) 1. Synthetic rubber products were developed between 1914 and 1930s.
2. The intensity of this process is influenced by many factors.
II. Перепишите следующие предложения; подчеркните Participle I и Participle II и установите функции каждого из них, т.е. укажите, является ли оно определением, обстоятельством или частью глагола-сказуемого. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Molecular crystals are solids constructed of molecules held together by relatively weak forces.
2. A body moving with a certain velocity carries within itself the kinetic energy of motion.
3. While absorbing the energy of cosmic rays the upper atmosphere becomes radiactive.
4. Unless property treated the metal must not be applied for space technology.
III. Перепишите следующие предложения; подчеркните в каждом из них модальный глагол или его эквивалент. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Energy can exist in many forms and each form can be transformed into the other.
2. The computers should become an integral part of the organization of industrial processes of all types.
3. These metal parts had to be subjected to X-ray examination.
4. The chemists may use the reactor to analyse various substances for their exact composition.
IV. Устно переведите весь текст, а абзацы 2 и 3 перепишите и переведите письменно.
Пояснения к тексту
1. honorary board — доска славы, почета
2. in compiling this — собирая все материалы и факты
3. some sixty in all - всего около шестидесяти
4. verbally — устно
1.A Russian name appeared in 1964 on the honorary board of science at Bridgeport University, USA: Mendeleyev was added to the list of the greatest geniuses - Euclid, Archimedes, Copernicus, Galilei, Newton and Lavoisier. This was a recognition of D.I. Mendeleyev as the greatest chemist of the world.
2.D.I. Mendeleyev was born in Tobolsk. At 16 he was taken by his mother to St. Petersburg to seek higher education. He entered the Pedagogical Institute where his father had also studied. In 1856 he took a degree in chemistry and in 1859 he was sent abroad for two years for further training. He returned to St. Petersburg in 1861 as Professor of Chemistry.
3.In 1868 Mendeleyev began to write a great textbook of chemistry, known in its English translation as the "Principles of Chemistry". In compiling this he tried to find some system of classifying the elements - some sixty in all then known — whose properties he was describing. This led him to formulate the Periodic Law, which earned him lasting international fame. He presented it verbally to the Russian Chemical Society in October 1868 and published it in February 1869.
4.In this paper he set out clearly his discovery that if the elements are arranged in order of their atomic weights, chemically related elements appear at regular intervals. The greatness of Mendeleyev's achievement lies in the fact that he had discovered a generalization that not only unified an enormous amount of existing information but pointed the way to further progress.
Mendeleyev created the system of classifying chemical elements.