Заказать помощь с английским языком
Чтобы заказать помощь с английским, напишите нам по электронной почте.
1. Прочитайте и переведите текст на русский язык.
Economy is a system which tries to balance the available resources of a country, including land, labour, capital and enterprise. The word “economy” derives from Greek language and means “household management”. Economy of a certain region or country is closely interlinked with such areas as culture, education, technological progress, history, political structure, legal systems, natural resources and ecology. These areas or factors set the conditions for the economy. That’s why some cultures create more productive economies and function better than others. As for Russia, its economy strongly depends on its vast natural resources, such as gas, oil, coal and precious metals. The Russian economy is the 8th largest economy in the world. However, it has experienced great changes lately, as it has been affected by global economic crisis. The inflation rate in Russia is quite high and the prices are growing year by year. Unemployment and poverty still remain one of the serious economic problems. In spite of decline, Russia has various profitable branches of industry, for example, metallurgical, automobile, chemical, textile, agricultural, and else. The British economy consists of the economies of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The economy of England is the largest of four countries because England is a highly industrialized country. It is an important producer of textiles and chemical products. The aerospace, defense and pharmaceutical industries play a key role in the development of British economy. There are also many poverty-stricken countries in the world, which are mainly situated in Africa. These countries are known as developing or less-developed countries. The economy in such countries is on a rather low level yet, but they are slowly developing.
2. Раскройте скобки, поставив глагол в соответствии с правилом согласования времен, и переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. The customer didn’t understand why the Sellers (to increase) the unit price.
2. He wasn’t sure if they (to pay) them any compensation for the damaged samples.
3. They informed that they (to redesigned) the old model.
4. He told us that he already (to check) in his luggage.
5. She asked if he (to pay) an excess baggage charge.
6. The passengers didn’t know where they (can) collect their luggage.
7. The Custom Officer was interested to know if I (to have) anything to declare.
8. The supplier admitted that they (to have) a lot of orders to handle at that time.
9. The secretary said she (to lose) the price list somewhere in all the other papers.
10. He complained that they (to suffer) from strikes at the airport.
3. Перепишите следующие предложения, употребляя сложное дополнение вместо придаточного дополнительного предложения. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. He thought she would show them her boarding pass.
2. He didn’t expect he would pay duty on the excess.
3. He believes she will book tickets for economy class.
4. They thought that the price was too high.
5. I expect she will come to the Trade Fair.
6. Mrs. Trumen thought they would make an appointment at the end of the month at the latest.
7. I think that I will introduce her to my new boss.
8. He thought they would receive the lot in 3 months.
9. She supposed we would confirm our decision in writing.
10. They think we shall have four weeks for installation.
4. Поставьте глагол в соответствующее время, форму и залог. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Before we appointed the new chairman our share prices (to be) very high.
2. No doubt, they (not to let) us borrow a new sum of money.
3. How many orders you (to receive) last month?
4. The new model (to be) of high quality.
5. What company you (to work) for?
6. I am afraid we (not to clarify) these details right now.
7. We (to be) partners for a long time.
8. I hoped we (to agree) to 5 % discount.
9. What problem you (to discuss) now?
10. What discount the Seller (to offer) you last time?