Английский язык. Контрольные работы по английскому.
Чтобы выполнить контрольные работы на отлично, необходимо хорошо знать английский. Чтобы выучить английский язык, необходимо приложить максимум усилий и потратить время.
1. Назовите номера предложений, где употребляется конструкция «сложное подлежащее». Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1) Since the Stock Exchange is a relatively free market, share prices are sure to fluctuate as market conditions change.
2) Chemical and steel workers know their earnings to increase more than those in textile and trade sectors.
3) The UK government is known to take nearly 40 percent of national income in taxes.
4) Where labour is expensive, firms are likely to substitute a lot of capital for labour.
5) Government spending cuts are considered to be necessary in order to cut taxes.
2. Укажите, каким является сказуемое в следующих предложениях (простым, составным именным или составным глагольным) и чем оно выражено:
1) The quantity demanded exceeded the quantity supplied.
2) Such schemes can result eventually in serious problems.
3) Physical capital is land, building, equipment, raw materials.
4) One can classify labour into productive and unproductive.
5) He had to destroy the envelope immediately.
6) The corridor was empty.
3. Перепишите и письменно переведите на русский язык следующие предложения. Укажите вид придаточного предложения, выделенного курсивом.
1) As the gardens were public, British society mixed here freely for the first time, cutting across lines of class and birth.
2) The new Gardens were centered around the natural springs, which the city fathers now equipped with pumps to facilitate the "tea craze ".
3) Although scientists had evidence that smaller dinosaurs could run, many thought that large dinosaurs were too heavy and clumsy to move quickly.
4) When her heartbeat seemed to fill the house, it proved to contain nothing more exciting than a pile of old newspapers.
5) When I wake I find that all I have left is thoughts of you.
4. Перепишите предложения и переведите их на русский язык. Укажите тип условного предложения (I, II, III).
1) If you accept that we need electricity, then we will need nuclear energy.
2) If we had bought loads of records and clothes in England, they'd cost twice as much.
3) If I hadn't hurt my wrist I would have won easily.
4) If I'd known the car was in such bad condition, I wouldn't have bought it.
5) How would her life have been if she had managed to send just one of these letters?
5. Выберите подходящее по смыслу слово из предлагаемых в скобках вариантов. Переведите предложения на русский язык:
1) То reduce the (budget deficit / monetary policy) by ?1 billion it is necessary to cut government spending by ?1 billion.
2) Taxing the rich and transferring the funds to the poor, the government (adjusts / ensures) that the poor get more of what is produced.
3) Without (means / indexation), it is costly to live with high inflation rates.
4) The society will (gain / economize) by restricting imports until the benefit of the last import equals its cost to society as a whole.
5) The (wholesaler / retailer) performs the last stage of the distribution process, for he puts the goods in the hands of the actual consumer.
6. Прочитайте текст и письменно переведите подчеркнутые предложения.
Exports and Imports as Part of Circular Flow
In an open economy, that is, an economy having contacts with other countries, exports provide demand for domestic goods and we consider them to be an injection to national economy. And we consider imports to be a leakage from the circular flow since they provide a demand for goods produced abroad.
What determines the desired levels of exports and imports? Demand for exports is determined by conditions in foreign economies and some economists do not believe exports to depend on domestic income. However, there exists a relationship between exports and domestic aggregate demand. An increase in export demand will result in a rise in the aggregate demand.
Imports from other countries may be raw materials for domestic production or goods for direct consumption by households, such as a Japanese television set or a bottle of French wine. We expect demand for imports to rise when domestic income and output rise.
In terms of national income measuring, total leakages from the circular flow must always equal total injections to the circular flow. The equilibrium condition for an open economy is as follows:
S + T + Im = In + G + E
(total leakages) (total injections)
Desired savings plus taxes plus desired imports must equal desired investment plus desired government spending plus desired exports.