Заказ контрольной по английскому
Вы можете без труда сделать заказ контрольной по английскому языку. Контрольные работы выполняют студенты для проверки своего уровня знаний.
1. Перепишите предложения и переведите их на русский язык, обращая внимание на различие в переводе оборотов «for + сущ./мест. + инфинитив», «объектный падеж с инфинитивом», «именит, падеж с инфинитивом»:
1) The merchant used the coins to fund his business.
2) It was common for people to wear a garland of flowers, to hang fragrant plants indoors and to add aromatic plants to sweet-smelling rushes.
3) "I want you gentlemen to keep this in mind," Professor Denton would declaim bitterly.
4) Everyone is expected to take their punishment with good humour.
2. Перепишите предложения и переведите их на русский язык. Определите функцию герундия.
1) The practice of inviting friends to come for tea in the afternoon was quickly picked up by other social hostesses.
2) But with the war on, people had other things to do than worry about keeping up appearances.
3) She had begun by helping Willie write his criticisms of radio and later television programmes.
4) When feminists talk about change, the voices of the backlash talk about the impossibility of going against nature.
3. Перепишите предложения и переведите их на русский язык, учитывая разницу в переводе оборотов «объектный падеж + причастие наст. вр.» и «объектный падеж + инфинитив».
1) We watched the car being repaired.
2) We watched them repairing the car.
3) I heard her telling him about it.
4) I heard her tell him about it.
4. Перепишите предложения и переведите их на русский язык, обращая внимание на различие в переводе условных предложений.
1) If we invest in further research now, we'll be ready to face the future.
2) Just imagine what the world would be like if we didn't have electricity – no heating, no lighting, no transport, no radio or TV.
3) If we had stayed there much longer, we'd have lost all our money.
4) The world would be a better place if television hadn't been invented.
5. Прочитайте и устно переведите на русский язык текст. Перепишите и письменно переведите с 1-го по 3-й абзацы.
Fast food threatens Italian healthy eating and traditions
The rush of modern life in Italy is changing everything from the workforce to diet, and that has health officials concerned. The tradition of multiple course meals and the overall healthy eating habits of Italians are being threatened by the modern convenience of fast food. A generation ago, most Italian women worked in the home preparing meals for the rest of the family. That tradition is changing in many Italian households.
People who live in countries that border the Mediterranean Sea are known to have one of the healthiest diets in the world. The Mediterranean diet is a healthy mix of pasta, beans, fruits and vegetables with meats and seafoods, all served in small portions. Although the diet is not low in fat, the principal fat being olive oil, it is linked to lower rates of heart disease.
But now a growing fast food trend has prompted government officials in Italy to kicked off a countywide health education campaign. Although fast food restaurants have not yet made their way into many small towns and regions in Italy, they are easy to find in large cities.
The campaign is aimed at both children and adults and focuses on teaching Italians to stick with their own traditions instead of going with fast food trends. "We bring into the schools but also to adult audiences, information for a proper diet, a proper nutrition, proper eating of a traditional nature. That is based on our commodities and based on the Mediterranean diet obviously," said Walter Luchetti, the Italian Minister of Agriculture.
In school, Italian children are being taught that their diet is one of the healthiest in the world. Convincing young Italians that popular fast foods are not always the best foods for them is expected to be difficult. Especially when many food traditions take time, something people don't seem to have a lot of.