Если вы хотите правильно выполнить контрольные работы, то вам необходимо хорошо знать пройденные темы. В контрольные по английскому обычно входят задания на перевод текстов с английского на русский язык.
I. Спишите текст, поставив прилагательные, данные в скобках, в сравнительной или превосходной степени. Используйте суффикс –er, more/less, as…as. Подчеркните их
Feel Young and Bright with Suppavite
Are you not _ (young) you used to be? Do you feel _ and _ (tired) in the mornings? When you get in from work, do you get ready to go out _ (quickly) possible so that you can go and meet your friends? No? You probably go out _ (often) now than you used to. You just don’t seem to have the energy for it anymore. You used to do everything so much _(enthusiastically), but now all you want to do is stay at home.
What you need is Suppavite, an amazing new vitamin supplement that will restore some of that youthful energy. After a couple of weeks of taking Suppavite, you’re likely to find that you’re getting up _ (early), getting things done _ (fast) and approaching life _ (energetically) and _ (optimistically) than you have done for years. Your friends will wonder how you’re coping so much _ (well) with the problems of daily life than they are.
II. Используя вопросительные слова, данные в скобках, составьте такие специальные вопросы, чтобы следующие предложения были ответом на них. Напишите вопросы
1. He started working at Codex seven years ago (when).
2. Our employees often get bonuses in addition to the salary (what).
3. He is planning to work abroad (where).
4. They report to the personnel director (who).
5. Last year they established a new subsidiary in the East (what).
III. Спишите предложения, выбрав верный вариант сказуемого. Подчеркните сказуемое
1. We (to boy) three thousand computers already when the government imposed an import quota on them.
a) have bought b) had bought c)were buying
2. We (to fill) 4 pressing orders for shoes so far.
a) had filled b) fill c) have filled
3. Stay in the office until you (to sign) the contract.
a) will sign b)signed c)sign
4. Why ... return the money?
а) you didn’t b)didn’t you с)you didn’t
5. The training programme that he devised for his team а few years ago (to give) positive results this year.
a) had given b) has given c) will be giving
6. He will do this work on condition that the company (to pay) him а reasonable fee.
a) pays b) paid c)will pay
IV. Спишите предложения, вставив вместо пропусков один из модальных глаголов в нужном времени, а где это необходимо – его эквивалент. Некоторые предложения могут быть отрицательными
1. Last year I _ visit Mark in prison, but I _ to send him letters and parcels.
2. When Nick was the personnel director of the company he _ to take holidays whenever he wanted to.
3. I looked at my watch and _ to admit that I didn’t have much time to finish the work.
4. I know you failed to pass your driving test, but don’t worry, you_ try again.
5. You _ order а taxi by phone. You needn’t ask the receptionist.
6. You put on weight again, you never walk, you drive everywhere. You _ use your car so much.
V. Спишите предложения, выбрав верную форму инфинитива. Подчеркните инфинитив
1. The marketing director wants the analysis of the target consumer needs _ as quickly as possible.
a) to be completed b) to complete c) to be completing
2. John Lennon is perhaps the most famous celebrity _ by a fan.
a) to have murdered b) to have been murdered c) to murder
3. The ex-dictator is thought _ during the revolution in 2000 and is now believed _ abroad, but nobody knows for sure what happened.
a) to have escaped b) to be escaping c) not to have escaped
a) to live b) to be living c) to have lived
4. One of the main functions of the Internet is _ information as quickly as possible.
a) to be giving b) to give c) to have been given
5. The bank is expected _ a big loan to our company in the nearest future.
a) to render b) to be rendering c) to have rendered
VI. Выберите подходящие по смыслу слова и вставьте в пропуски. Подчеркните их
The top managers of а company have to _ objectives and then develop particular strategies that will enable the company to _ them. This will involve _ the company's human, capital and physical resources. Strategies can often be subdivided into tactics - the precise methods in which the resources attached to а strategy are _.
The founders of а business usually establish а "mission statement" - а declaration about what the business is and what it will be in the future. The business’s central values and objectives will _from this. But because the _ is always changing, companies will occasionally have to modify or change their objectives. It is part of top management's role to _ today's objectives and needs against those of the future, and to take responsibility for innovation, without which any organization can only expect а limited life. Top managers are also expected to set standards, and _ human resources, especially future top managers.
They also have to manage а business's social responsibilities and its impact on the environment. They have to _ and maintain good relations with customers, major suppliers, bankers, government agencies, and so on. The top management, of course, is also on permanent standby to _ major crises.
Between them, these tasks _ many different skills which are almost never found in one person, so top management is work for а team. А team, of course, is not the same as а committee: it _ aclear leader, in this case the chairman or managing director.
Achieve, allocating, balance, deal with, develop, employed, establish, follow, require, set, business environment, needs
Спишите и переведите словосочетания
1. to set objectives
2. to allocate resources
3. to take responsibility
4. to set standards
5. to establish and maintain good relations
6. to deal with a crisis