Контрольные. Английский. Заказ.
Вы можете заказать любую контрольную по английскому языку. Стоимость контрольной работы будет зависеть от уровня сложности работу.
1. Из данных предложений выпишите те, которые стоят в страдательном залоге. Определите грамматическое время. Переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. My secretary usually sends faxes.
2. These toys are made by children.
3. The conference will be held in May.
4. Rostov was named after Dmitry Rostovsky.
5. The rules of the game are being explained by them now.
6. They compare products and prices before making their decision.
2. Перепишитепредложения. Поставьтечастицу to где, необходимо. Переведите предложения на русский язык..
1. Would you like … listen to good music?
2. That funny scene made me ... laugh.
3. Let me ... help you with your work.
4. I was asked … read the letter.
5. If you want... lose weight, try eating less.
3. Перепишите предложения. Поставьте прилагательное в правильную форму, если это необходимо. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Last night I went to bed (late) than usual.
2. His songs aren't as (popular) as the Beatles' songs.
3. Rome is not as (old) as Athens.
4. The Thames is (short) than the Volga.
5. Mary is a (good) student than Lucy.
4. Перепишите предложения. Определите функцию инфинитива в предложении. Переведите предложения.
1. Не was told to prepare the document for talks.
2. She began to translate the text.
3. We stopped to have a bite.
4. His duty will be to answer the calls.
5. Напишите выделенные существительные во множественном числе, сделав изменения в предложениях. Переведите.
1. The wolf has been shot.
2. He keeps his toy in a box.
3. Put this knife on that table.
4. The woman didn't say anything.
б. Прочитайте и переведите текст. Перепишите его в тетрадь.
Forms of business organization
All businesses are known to take one of three basic forms: the sole proprietorship, the partnership and the corporation. A sole proprietorship is a business that is owned, and often run, by one person, who receives all the profits and bears all the liabilities of the business. A partnership is a voluntary legal association of two or more people for the purpose of running a business, a corporation is a firm that exists as independent legal entity, with ownership divided into shares. The owners of the shares are known as stockholders or shareholders.
Proprietorships, partnerships and corporations have certain advantages and disadvantages. These can be considered using the following criteria: simplicity, liability, control, taxation. Of the three basic forms, the proprietorship is the simplest. The legal procedures for starting a proprietorship are limited to registering the company's name. Going out of business is also very easy: no legal procedures are required. Starting a partnership is less complex than starting a corporation, but somewhat more so than starting a proprietorship. Simplicity has its advantages but it is not the only thing to consider when choosing the right form of business organization.