Тесты по английскому языку
Тесты, как и контрольные работы предназначены для проверки знаний студентов. Если вы получили правильные ответы на тест, значит у вас хорошие знания по английскому языку. Тесты по английскому бывают разного уровня сложности. Мы советуем идти от простого к сложному, решать сначала простые тесты, а потом постепенно переходить к сложным.
1) Заполните пропуски глаголами в форме Present Continuous или Present Simple:
1. I … (not/ belong) to a political party. 2. Hurry! The bus … (come). I … (not/ want) to miss it. 3. The River Nile … (flow) into the Mediterranean. 4. The river … (flow) very fast today – much faster than usual. 5. … (it/ ever/ snow) in India? 6. We usually … (grow) vegetables in our garden but this year we … (not/ grow) any. 7. You can borrow my umbrella. I … (not/ need) it at the moment. 8. (at a party) I usually … (enjoy) parties but I … (not/ enjoy) this one very much. 9. George says he’s 80 years old but I … (not/ believe) him. 10. Ron is in London at the moment. He … (stay) at the Hilton Hotel. He usually … (stay) at the Hilton Hotel when he’s in London. 11. My parents … (live) in Bristol. They were born there and have never lived anywhere else. Where … (your parents/ live)?
2) Заполните пропуски “some, any, no”:
1. I’d like to buy … flowers. We haven’t got … in our garden. 2. There’s … butter on the table, but there isn’t … milk there. 3. Is there … paper on the desk? - No, there is not … . 4. Are there … pictures in this book? – Yes, there are … . 5. We haven’t got … sugar. Go and buy … please. 6. There is … carpet in our bed-room, but there is one in the sitting-room. 7. There is … cheese on the table. Take … cheese from the fridge. 8. I have got … interesting books to read. 9. Have you got … money? – Yes, I have … . 10. There are … magazines here, but there are … on that shelf. 11. Have you got … new stamps? – No, I have not got … .
3) Поставьте глаголы в Past Simple:
Mrs. Brown’s grandfather ... (live) with her and her husband. Every morning he ... (go) for a walk in the park and ... (come) home at half past twelve for his lunch. But one morning a police car ... (stop) outside Mrs. Brown’s house at 12 o’clock, and two policemen ... (help) Mr. Brown get out. One of them ... (say) to Mrs. Brown: “The poor old man ... (lose) his way and the park and ... (telephone) to us for help so we ... (send) a car to bring him home”. Mrs. Brown ... (be surprised) but she ... (thank) the policeman and they ... (leave). “But, grandfather,” she then ... (say) “You have been to that park nearly every day for 20 years. How ... (you/ lose) your way”. The old man ... (smile), ... (close) one eye and said: “I quite ... (not/ lose) my way. I have just got tired and ... (not/ want) to walk home!”
4) Заполните пропуски:
1. We complained about the food in our hotel. But instead of improving it got ... (bad). 2. Your work isn’t very good. I am sure you can do this ... (good). 3. Ann’s ... (young) sister is still at school. Her ... (old) sister is a nurse. 4. Our team played really badly this afternoon. We played ... (bad) we have ever played before. 5. You are standing too near the camera. Can you move a bit ... (far) away? 6. Is Jim ... (young) than Tom? – No, he is ... (old). 7. The damage to our car was not so bad. It could have been much ... (bad). If you need any ... (far) information, please contact our head office.
5) Заполните пропуски артиклями a/an или the:
1. This morning I bought … newspaper and … magazine. … newspaper is in my bag, but I don’t know where … magazine is. 2. My parents have … cat and … dog. … dog never bites … cat, but … cat often scratches … dog. 3. I saw … accident this morning. … car crashed into … wall. 4. When you turn into Lipson Road, you will see three houses: … red one, … blue one and … white one. I live in … white one. 5. We live in … old house in … middle of the village. There is … beautiful garden behind … house. … roof of … house is in very bad condition.
6). Дополните предложения модальными глаголами must, must not или need’t:
1. We’ve got a lot of time. We … hurry. 2. Tom gave me a letter to post. I … forget to post it. 3. Do you want me to wait for you? – Okay. You … wait. 4. You … come if you don’t want to but I hope you will. 5. We have enough time so we … go shopping today. 6. This book is very valuable. You … look after it carefully. You … lose it.
7) Заполните пропуски предлогами, где это необходимо:
1. Don’t listen ... what he says. He is stupid. 2. What happened ... the picture that used to be on that wall? 3. I dreamt ... Ann last night. We were dancing together at a party when she suddenly hit me. Then I woke up. 4. The accident was my fault, so I had to pay ... the damage. 5. I did not have enough money to pay ... the bill. 6. You know that you can rely ... me if you need any help. 7. The man sitting opposite me on the train kept staring ... me. 8. She lives ... bread and eggs. 8. Did you hear ... accident last night? 9. When I looked ... my watch, I could not believe that it was so late. 10. Thank you ... your letter. 11. It was nice to hear ... you again. 12. Who looked ... you when you were ill?